USA: New HR Chief For LVMH Fashion Group Americas
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has announced the appointment of Deborah Burger as senior vice president, human resources - fashion group Americas. In this newly created position, Ms Burger will support the fashion group brands and will report to Fred Wilson, president and CEO of LVMH's fashion group Americas. Her appointment will be effective from 23 April 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth