USA: New HR chief for Polo Ralph Lauren
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) announced that Mitchell Kosh has joined the company as senior vice president of human resources effective today. Mr. Kosh will be responsible for all HR functions including organization development, executive recruitment, and compensation programs. He reports to Roger Farah, president and COO.Most recently, Mr. Kosh was the senior vice president and chief HR officer of Conseco, an insurance and financial services company in Carmel, Indiana. Prior to that he was with the Venator Group, where since 1996 he held executive positions including senior vice president of human resources for Foot Locker Worldwide. Mr. Kosh's career also includes a number of years in senior human resources capacities at Federated Stores."I am thrilled to have Mitchell as part of the senior management team. He brings critical experience in the area of human resources and organization development, which is vital to the continued growth and development of Polo," said Roger Farah.Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. In April 1999, Polo Ralph Lauren acquired Club Monaco, a vertical lifestyle retailer based in Toronto. In February 2000, Ralph Lauren Media LLC was formed as a joint venture between Polo Ralph Lauren, NBC and two of NBC's affiliated companies - ValueVision International, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVTV) and NBC Internet, Inc (Nasdaq: NBCI) - to bring the Polo Ralph Lauren brand to consumers via multiple media platforms, including the Internet, broadcast, cable and print.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report