USA: New Job Search Site For Fashion Industry
A new matchmaking service for job seekers and employers working in the US fashion industry aims to overcome some of the problems associated with traditional recruitment processes. The brainchild of former fashion industry recruiter Adam Reiter, Fashionresume.com hopes that time-consuming searches through the thousands of resumes posted on online job boards and the mediocre results generated from classified ads will soon become a thing of the past.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth