USA: New Knitter From Lawson-Hemphill On Show AMTE-I 2001
Lawson-Hemphill Sales will be exhibiting a new economical, high speed production knitter for yarn manufacturers worldwide at ATME-I 2001 in Greenville, SC, April 23-27, 2001. The "Basic Knitter (BAK)" is a 3.5 inch knitting machine with interchangeable cylinders to accommodate a wide range of yarn count and various yarn types. The BAK is excellent for small production of 3.5 inch hose, sample preparation for dye houses, laboratories, or other applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020