USA: New Knitter From Lawson-Hemphill On Show AMTE-I 2001
Lawson-Hemphill Sales will be exhibiting a new economical, high speed production knitter for yarn manufacturers worldwide at ATME-I 2001 in Greenville, SC, April 23-27, 2001. The "Basic Knitter (BAK)" is a 3.5 inch knitting machine with interchangeable cylinders to accommodate a wide range of yarn count and various yarn types. The BAK is excellent for small production of 3.5 inch hose, sample preparation for dye houses, laboratories, or other applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar