USA: New Knitter From Lawson-Hemphill On Show AMTE-I 2001
Lawson-Hemphill Sales will be exhibiting a new economical, high speed production knitter for yarn manufacturers worldwide at ATME-I 2001 in Greenville, SC, April 23-27, 2001. The "Basic Knitter (BAK)" is a 3.5 inch knitting machine with interchangeable cylinders to accommodate a wide range of yarn count and various yarn types. The BAK is excellent for small production of 3.5 inch hose, sample preparation for dye houses, laboratories, or other applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022