USA: New LaCrosse Work Boot Technology Takes A Step Forward
LaCrosse Footwear, Inc has introduced the new Taskmaster work boot series with Genesys technology. The Taskmaster boots use LaCrosse's patented Genesys Engineered Comfort System, which provides improved support, reduced weight and better traction for increased workplace comfort and safety."Our newest entry in the work boot category is a truly different product and a major step forward in the industry," says Rob Rinehart, vice president of product development, LaCrosse Footwear. "With breakthrough Genesys technology, we've replaced traditional manufacturing processes for leather footwear that allows us to provide a higher level of support at a lighter weight."Genesys technology is exclusive to LaCrosse Footwear. The key to Genesys is the biomechanical shank, which is designed to provide support and rigidity, yet incorporates specifically designed flex grooves for added spring and flexibility. A shock dispersion cell under the heel absorbs constant pounding on hard surfaces. The outsole's interior grid pad of multidirectional cleats and lugs provides a higher level of traction for greater safety, mobility and abrasion resistance. By reducing the need for heavy rubber and other materials, the system is surprisingly lightweight. And engineers have gone one step further to ensure comfort by building the Taskmaster boots on an athletic-inspired last for a better fit.Featuring a 90-degree heel for stability while climbing ladders, the Taskmaster boot is certified to the new ANSI standards for protection against impact, compression and electrical hazards.LaCrosse Footwear, Inc markets high-performance footwear and apparel for the recreation, sporting, farm, general utility, occupational, industrial, military and children's segments and for private-label customers. Visit LaCrosse's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective