USA: New LaCrosse Work Boot Technology Takes A Step Forward
LaCrosse Footwear, Inc has introduced the new Taskmaster work boot series with Genesys technology. The Taskmaster boots use LaCrosse's patented Genesys Engineered Comfort System, which provides improved support, reduced weight and better traction for increased workplace comfort and safety."Our newest entry in the work boot category is a truly different product and a major step forward in the industry," says Rob Rinehart, vice president of product development, LaCrosse Footwear. "With breakthrough Genesys technology, we've replaced traditional manufacturing processes for leather footwear that allows us to provide a higher level of support at a lighter weight."Genesys technology is exclusive to LaCrosse Footwear. The key to Genesys is the biomechanical shank, which is designed to provide support and rigidity, yet incorporates specifically designed flex grooves for added spring and flexibility. A shock dispersion cell under the heel absorbs constant pounding on hard surfaces. The outsole's interior grid pad of multidirectional cleats and lugs provides a higher level of traction for greater safety, mobility and abrasion resistance. By reducing the need for heavy rubber and other materials, the system is surprisingly lightweight. And engineers have gone one step further to ensure comfort by building the Taskmaster boots on an athletic-inspired last for a better fit.Featuring a 90-degree heel for stability while climbing ladders, the Taskmaster boot is certified to the new ANSI standards for protection against impact, compression and electrical hazards.LaCrosse Footwear, Inc markets high-performance footwear and apparel for the recreation, sporting, farm, general utility, occupational, industrial, military and children's segments and for private-label customers. Visit LaCrosse's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020