INDIA: New Lingerie Line Launched By French-Indian JV
The joint venture, called Gokaldas Intimatewear Ltd, hopes to cash in on the $350 million Indian lingerie market through its new Enamor line of cotton bras and panties.
The company said its target customers are middle-class women aged 18-40 who can afford to fork out up to $6 on a bra.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"