SPAIN: New Loewe president, chief exec announced
Luxury goods company LVMH has named Alberto Puyol Pineda as president and chief executive of its Spain-based leather goods business, Loewe.
Pineda takes the place of Fabien Debaecker, who had been in the role since the start of 2003, and successfully established new foundations for the company's development.
Pineda previously served at Cortefiel's Women'Secret business as general manager, where he led buoyant growth in Spain and international markets.
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's provisional first-quarter net profit rose to €16.9 million from €9.7m in the same period last year, Spanish GAAP reported....
The Spanish stock market regulator has given the go-ahead to private equity company CVC's bid offer for clothing retailer Cortefiel....
Spanish retailer operator Cortefiel SA may use its option to buy 60 per cent of textile producer Antonio Miro earlier than planned, the Cinco Dias newspaper reported, quoted unnamed sources from the t...
Spanish retail group Cortefiel SA has opened a new franchise of its men's clothing division in Kiev, Ukraine....
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's chairman Gonzalo Hinojosa says that is will bar any counterbids made for its shares in order to accept CVC Capital's €17.9 per share offer, the Bolsacinco website repor...
Spain's Hinojosa and Garcia Quiroz families, the founding entrepreneurs behind Spanish retail giant Cortefiel, have agreed to sell their 52 per cent stake to CVC European Equity Partners, the UK-based...
Retail group Cortefiel SA says that a €1.4 billion takeover bid from CVC Capital Partners Ltd has been accepted by Cortefiel's controlling families....
Spanish retail group Cortefiel has received a bid offer from Coral Retail Industries, according to CNMV stock market regulator....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020