UK: New Look Axes 60 Jobs At HQ
Leading UK fashion chain New Look Plc on Monday announced plans to axe dozens of jobs at its head office.
The company said it will cut 60 of the 474 jobs at its Weymouth headquarters as part of an efficient drive.
The retailer added the jobs losses would be spread across all of its departments. "This is part of a streamlining process. It will be across the board. No one department is being hit by large numbers," said a spokesman.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020