UK: New Look Axes 60 Jobs At HQ
Leading UK fashion chain New Look Plc on Monday announced plans to axe dozens of jobs at its head office.
The company said it will cut 60 of the 474 jobs at its Weymouth headquarters as part of an efficient drive.
The retailer added the jobs losses would be spread across all of its departments. "This is part of a streamlining process. It will be across the board. No one department is being hit by large numbers," said a spokesman.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective