UK: New Look buying and merchandising director exits
New Look buying and merchandising director Philip Walker has left the value fashion retailer after less than a year in the post, according to sources close to the company.
Walker, who joined the business as group sourcing and menswear director in October 2011, has held the role of buying and merchandise director for nine months.
New Look declined to comment when contacted by just-style today (13 February).
The fashion retailer earlier this week recorded a double-digit hike in third-quarter earnings to GBP135.7m (USS$222.8m), driven by strong online growth and higher Christmas sales.
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Delta Sport continues to focus on expanding its network of retail outlets. Footwear and fashion accessories remain the company’s main product lines. During 2012/2013, the company introduced the famous...
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019