UK: New Look Founder In Talks Over Possible Bid
Tom Singh, who last month said he was examining options regarding his family's 28 per cent stake in the country's third largest women's apparel chain, announced he is in negotiations with possible backers over a bid.
The Dorset-based company operates around 500 stores and city experts say itis likely to catch the eye of a wide range of investors with some suggesting chief executive Stephen Sunnucks may even lead a management buy-out.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report