UK: New Look hires group digital director
Value fashion retailer New Look has confirmed the appointment of Jack Smith to the newly-created role of group digital director.
Smith, who will take up the position next month, joins the company from Deloitte Digital where he served as a director. He has previously worked at Marks & Spencer.
Earlier this month, New Look buying and merchandising director Philip Walker left the business after less than a year in the post.
The company also recorded a double-digit hike in third-quarter earnings, but ruled out plans to launch an initial public offering in the next year.
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a co...
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
New look is considered as one of the UK’s top value retailers for the under 35 year-olds, offering fast fashion-led collections at very affordable prices. New Look had over 600 stores in the UK as of ...
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people last yea...
Footwear continued to grow in 2012, up 3% in current value and 2% in volume terms in 2012. The Olympic rush and sporting upsurge partially drove footwear value sales in the UK and inflation on leather...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Vietnam “promise” for Italy textile machinery