UK: New Look hires group digital director
Value fashion retailer New Look has confirmed the appointment of Jack Smith to the newly-created role of group digital director.
Smith, who will take up the position next month, joins the company from Deloitte Digital where he served as a director. He has previously worked at Marks & Spencer.
Earlier this month, New Look buying and merchandising director Philip Walker left the business after less than a year in the post.
The company also recorded a double-digit hike in third-quarter earnings, but ruled out plans to launch an initial public offering in the next year.
Canadean's "New Look Retail Group Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company over...
New look is considered as one of the UK’s top value retailers for the under 35 year-olds, offering fast fashion-led collections at very affordable prices. New Look had over 600 stores in the UK as of ...
Having posted strong growth from its sales of packaged food throughout the economic recession, Marks & Spencer’s performance towards the end of the review period was hampered by the poor performance o...
As the mind-set of the recession continues, women’s outerwear is responding by heavily promoting good value, with brands such as Primark, F&F, George, New Look, H&M and Sainsbury’s women’s Tu range, a...
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel bright spot in Wal-Mart Q1
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed