UK: New Look launches Kelly Brook clothing range
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection.
The 50s-inspired range includes clothing, shoes and accessories, designed to enhance curves and waists, sculpting, nipping and tucking.
Dresses and playsuits have halter necks, while trousers are tailored with bow belts and bold prints. Shoes are focused on raffia and suede, with bows and dolly bars. The handbags feature oversized clutches, chain handles and material panelling.
This is not the first time Brook has partnered with the retailer. Brook has collaborated with the retailer on a series of lingerie ranges.
Value fashion retailer New Look has today (20 November) seen its half-year profits rise 25.2% despite a decline in sales....
Value fashion retailer New Look has moved to reassure suppliers over its financial position after reports surfaced last week suggesting it was poised to enter administration....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020