UK: New Look launches Kelly Brook clothing range
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection.
The 50s-inspired range includes clothing, shoes and accessories, designed to enhance curves and waists, sculpting, nipping and tucking.
Dresses and playsuits have halter necks, while trousers are tailored with bow belts and bold prints. Shoes are focused on raffia and suede, with bows and dolly bars. The handbags feature oversized clutches, chain handles and material panelling.
This is not the first time Brook has partnered with the retailer. Brook has collaborated with the retailer on a series of lingerie ranges.
Value fashion retailer New Look has today (20 November) seen its half-year profits rise 25.2% despite a decline in sales....
Value fashion retailer New Look has moved to reassure suppliers over its financial position after reports surfaced last week suggesting it was poised to enter administration....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024