UK: New Look launches Kelly Brook clothing range
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection.
The 50s-inspired range includes clothing, shoes and accessories, designed to enhance curves and waists, sculpting, nipping and tucking.
Dresses and playsuits have halter necks, while trousers are tailored with bow belts and bold prints. Shoes are focused on raffia and suede, with bows and dolly bars. The handbags feature oversized clutches, chain handles and material panelling.
This is not the first time Brook has partnered with the retailer. Brook has collaborated with the retailer on a series of lingerie ranges.
Value fashion retailer New Look has today (20 November) seen its half-year profits rise 25.2% despite a decline in sales....
Value fashion retailer New Look has moved to reassure suppliers over its financial position after reports surfaced last week suggesting it was poised to enter administration....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre