UK: New Look launches Kelly Brook clothing range
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection.
The 50s-inspired range includes clothing, shoes and accessories, designed to enhance curves and waists, sculpting, nipping and tucking.
Dresses and playsuits have halter necks, while trousers are tailored with bow belts and bold prints. Shoes are focused on raffia and suede, with bows and dolly bars. The handbags feature oversized clutches, chain handles and material panelling.
This is not the first time Brook has partnered with the retailer. Brook has collaborated with the retailer on a series of lingerie ranges.
Value fashion retailer New Look has today (20 November) seen its half-year profits rise 25.2% despite a decline in sales....
Value fashion retailer New Look has moved to reassure suppliers over its financial position after reports surfaced last week suggesting it was poised to enter administration....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket