UK: New Look launches Kelly Brook clothing range
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection.
The 50s-inspired range includes clothing, shoes and accessories, designed to enhance curves and waists, sculpting, nipping and tucking.
Dresses and playsuits have halter necks, while trousers are tailored with bow belts and bold prints. Shoes are focused on raffia and suede, with bows and dolly bars. The handbags feature oversized clutches, chain handles and material panelling.
This is not the first time Brook has partnered with the retailer. Brook has collaborated with the retailer on a series of lingerie ranges.
Value fashion retailer New Look has today (20 November) seen its half-year profits rise 25.2% despite a decline in sales....
Value fashion retailer New Look has moved to reassure suppliers over its financial position after reports surfaced last week suggesting it was poised to enter administration....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy