UK: New Look Reports Strong Start To The Year
Budget clothing retailer New Look Group said Thursday it had made a strong start to the year, driven by the rollout of improvements to its store portfolio combined with a focus on affordable fashion. "While we recognise that current market conditions may not continue, we are confident that New Look's strategy will deliver continued growth," chief executive Stephen Sunnucks said in a trading statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth