USA: New Manager For MAGIC Men's Division
MAGIC International has appointed David D. Audrain as the men's division general manager. Previously, Audrain was vice president of Hanley-Wood Exhibitions, overseeing all Dallas-based tradeshows for the company including Surfaces, NACE and the new Custom Home show. Prior to joining Hanley-Wood, Audrain spent several years at Miller Freeman, concluding his tenure as vice president, Sewn Products and Decorated Apparel Group. "Everyone has high expectations for David at MAGIC," said Joe Loggia, president, MAGIC International. "David's addition to our management team represents a substantial growth in resources and will improve our ability to serve our customers." Audrain will join MAGIC International's management team including Laura McConnell, who is general manager of all women's apparel industry shows. Therese Allen will now oversee MAGIC kids, the International Kids Fashion Show, and the International Fashion Fabric Exhibition. All general managers will continue to report directly to MAGIC's president, Joe Loggia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020