USA: New Manager For MAGIC Men's Division
MAGIC International has appointed David D. Audrain as the men's division general manager. Previously, Audrain was vice president of Hanley-Wood Exhibitions, overseeing all Dallas-based tradeshows for the company including Surfaces, NACE and the new Custom Home show. Prior to joining Hanley-Wood, Audrain spent several years at Miller Freeman, concluding his tenure as vice president, Sewn Products and Decorated Apparel Group. "Everyone has high expectations for David at MAGIC," said Joe Loggia, president, MAGIC International. "David's addition to our management team represents a substantial growth in resources and will improve our ability to serve our customers." Audrain will join MAGIC International's management team including Laura McConnell, who is general manager of all women's apparel industry shows. Therese Allen will now oversee MAGIC kids, the International Kids Fashion Show, and the International Fashion Fabric Exhibition. All general managers will continue to report directly to MAGIC's president, Joe Loggia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack