USA: New Manager For MAGIC Men's Division
MAGIC International has appointed David D. Audrain as the men's division general manager. Previously, Audrain was vice president of Hanley-Wood Exhibitions, overseeing all Dallas-based tradeshows for the company including Surfaces, NACE and the new Custom Home show. Prior to joining Hanley-Wood, Audrain spent several years at Miller Freeman, concluding his tenure as vice president, Sewn Products and Decorated Apparel Group. "Everyone has high expectations for David at MAGIC," said Joe Loggia, president, MAGIC International. "David's addition to our management team represents a substantial growth in resources and will improve our ability to serve our customers." Audrain will join MAGIC International's management team including Laura McConnell, who is general manager of all women's apparel industry shows. Therese Allen will now oversee MAGIC kids, the International Kids Fashion Show, and the International Fashion Fabric Exhibition. All general managers will continue to report directly to MAGIC's president, Joe Loggia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing