USA: New Manager For MAGIC Men's Division
MAGIC International has appointed David D. Audrain as the men's division general manager. Previously, Audrain was vice president of Hanley-Wood Exhibitions, overseeing all Dallas-based tradeshows for the company including Surfaces, NACE and the new Custom Home show. Prior to joining Hanley-Wood, Audrain spent several years at Miller Freeman, concluding his tenure as vice president, Sewn Products and Decorated Apparel Group. "Everyone has high expectations for David at MAGIC," said Joe Loggia, president, MAGIC International. "David's addition to our management team represents a substantial growth in resources and will improve our ability to serve our customers." Audrain will join MAGIC International's management team including Laura McConnell, who is general manager of all women's apparel industry shows. Therese Allen will now oversee MAGIC kids, the International Kids Fashion Show, and the International Fashion Fabric Exhibition. All general managers will continue to report directly to MAGIC's president, Joe Loggia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report