UK: New Manufacturing Chief At Walsh Sports
Walsh Sports, manufacturer of sports and leisure footwear, has appointed Wendy Reid as manufacturing manager. Wendy has been in the shoe business for over 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company. Production director Jonathan Crompton said, "Wendy has joined the company at a critical time, over the past four years we have enjoyed a 50 per cent increase in sales each year. But, 2001 sees our order book at 400 per cent growth over 2000. I consider it major coup to attract a person of Wendy's calibre."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"