UK: New Manufacturing Chief At Walsh Sports
Walsh Sports, manufacturer of sports and leisure footwear, has appointed Wendy Reid as manufacturing manager. Wendy has been in the shoe business for over 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company. Production director Jonathan Crompton said, "Wendy has joined the company at a critical time, over the past four years we have enjoyed a 50 per cent increase in sales each year. But, 2001 sees our order book at 400 per cent growth over 2000. I consider it major coup to attract a person of Wendy's calibre."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022