UK: New Manufacturing Chief At Walsh Sports
Walsh Sports, manufacturer of sports and leisure footwear, has appointed Wendy Reid as manufacturing manager. Wendy has been in the shoe business for over 20 years and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company. Production director Jonathan Crompton said, "Wendy has joined the company at a critical time, over the past four years we have enjoyed a 50 per cent increase in sales each year. But, 2001 sees our order book at 400 per cent growth over 2000. I consider it major coup to attract a person of Wendy's calibre."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022