USA: New Marketing Chief At Rockport
The Rockport Company has promoted Stefanie Lucas to the position of vice president of marketing. Stefanie replaces Colin Clark, who has been promoted within the company to vice president and general manager, international sales.In this position, Stefanie has the responsibility for all marketing functions for the brand. She will report directly to Terry Pillow, president and CEO of Rockport. Previously, Stefanie was director of advertising and brand communications for Rockport. She managed global advertising, public relations, and retail marketing for the brand.Ms Lucas has been with Rockport for three and a half years. Prior to joining Rockport, Stefanie was director of marketing for Chico's Casual Clothing. Chico's grew from approximately $40m to $60m company during her tenure there."Stefanie has played and will continue to play an instrumental part in Rockport's initiative to modernize the brand. She is creative and will be a great company leader," said Pillow.The Rockport Company, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reebok International, Ltd, Canton Massachusetts, designs, distributes and markets engineered comfort footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women worldwide. The Rockport Company is located in Marlboro, Massachusetts.Rockport can be accessed on the Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack