USA: New Marketing Chief At Rockport
The Rockport Company has promoted Stefanie Lucas to the position of vice president of marketing. Stefanie replaces Colin Clark, who has been promoted within the company to vice president and general manager, international sales.In this position, Stefanie has the responsibility for all marketing functions for the brand. She will report directly to Terry Pillow, president and CEO of Rockport. Previously, Stefanie was director of advertising and brand communications for Rockport. She managed global advertising, public relations, and retail marketing for the brand.Ms Lucas has been with Rockport for three and a half years. Prior to joining Rockport, Stefanie was director of marketing for Chico's Casual Clothing. Chico's grew from approximately $40m to $60m company during her tenure there."Stefanie has played and will continue to play an instrumental part in Rockport's initiative to modernize the brand. She is creative and will be a great company leader," said Pillow.The Rockport Company, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reebok International, Ltd, Canton Massachusetts, designs, distributes and markets engineered comfort footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women worldwide. The Rockport Company is located in Marlboro, Massachusetts.Rockport can be accessed on the Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020