USA: New Marketing Chief At Rockport
The Rockport Company has promoted Stefanie Lucas to the position of vice president of marketing. Stefanie replaces Colin Clark, who has been promoted within the company to vice president and general manager, international sales.In this position, Stefanie has the responsibility for all marketing functions for the brand. She will report directly to Terry Pillow, president and CEO of Rockport. Previously, Stefanie was director of advertising and brand communications for Rockport. She managed global advertising, public relations, and retail marketing for the brand.Ms Lucas has been with Rockport for three and a half years. Prior to joining Rockport, Stefanie was director of marketing for Chico's Casual Clothing. Chico's grew from approximately $40m to $60m company during her tenure there."Stefanie has played and will continue to play an instrumental part in Rockport's initiative to modernize the brand. She is creative and will be a great company leader," said Pillow.The Rockport Company, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reebok International, Ltd, Canton Massachusetts, designs, distributes and markets engineered comfort footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women worldwide. The Rockport Company is located in Marlboro, Massachusetts.Rockport can be accessed on the Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022