UK: New Marketing Manager For Brasher
Chris MacDonald, formerly Berghaus' product marketing manager, has moved to The Brasher Boot Company, another brand in the Pentland Group. He joins Brasher as marketing manager during a period of immense development and growth for the company.
Formerly product marketing manager - footwear at Berghaus, MacDonald's new roles include the formulation and implementation of strategic plans for both the UK and export markets and communication with external agencies.
From Peter Embling, Shoestyle
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack