USA: New Names Added To Fashion Walk Of Fame
Fashion designers Perry Ellis, Betsey Johnson and Marc Jacobs have been named among the New York stars who have won a coveted place in the Garment District's Fashion Walk of Fame. Their names and an original fashion sketch will now be included on medallions embedded into sidewalks along with those of Stephen Burrows, Lilly Dache, Norma Kamali, Mainbocher and Willi Smith. Previous winners include Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Bill Blass and Oscar de la Renta..
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again