US: New Nasdaq deadline for True Religion
Jeans maker True Religion has won a further extension to the deadline imposed by Nasdaq for the filing of last year's company accounts.
The company now has until 30 April to file the accounts, as well as reports for the quarters ended 30 September 2007, 30 June 2007 and 31 March 2007, plus restated financial reports for 2005 and 2006.
The deadline extension comes after True Religion announced last November that it would have to restate the various reports "due to certain accounting errors".
The company said it expected to file the reports on or prior to the 30 April deadline.
True Religion Apparel Inc has raised its full-year guidance after second quarter profit jumped 86% on soaring domestic, international and internet sales of its premium denim jeans....
Fashion licensing agency InGroup Licensing has signed an exclusive deal with Canadian women's wear label Kersh to expand the line to footwear, jewellery, outerwear and intimates....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020