HONG KONG: New office to support Lotto Sport growth
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia SpA has opened a new office in Hong Kong to support its growth in Asia.
The new location will handle production, quality control and distribution of the company's footwear, apparel and accessories in the region.
Lotto Sport sees the Asia Pacific area accounting for 30% of its annual turnover in the next three to five years, up from 15% of the total in 2007.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020