ITALY: New Online Sourcing Tool For Italian Fashion And Textiles
Trying to find new suppliers and conduct successful business through the Internet can be costly, time-consuming and frustrating. But for the team behind the newly-launched ItalianModa website, these problems were seen as evidence that there was a gap in the market for a site that would enable any fashion or textile retailer, wholesaler, or buyer to find one of the largest selections of suppliers of authentic "made in Italy" products - and get in touch with these manufacturers directly, easily and quickly without the frustrating challenge of language barriers. Industry-standard directories coupled with a "lightning-fast" search engine make ItalianModa.com an ideal tool to find virtually anything needed in the world of Italian fashion. Indeed, it's developers describe it as "a one-stop marketplace to find, look at, or place an order for merchandise that would be otherwise hard to find and much too costly." The ItalianModa Marketplace
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth