ITALY: New Online Sourcing Tool For Italian Fashion And Textiles
Trying to find new suppliers and conduct successful business through the Internet can be costly, time-consuming and frustrating. But for the team behind the newly-launched ItalianModa website, these problems were seen as evidence that there was a gap in the market for a site that would enable any fashion or textile retailer, wholesaler, or buyer to find one of the largest selections of suppliers of authentic "made in Italy" products - and get in touch with these manufacturers directly, easily and quickly without the frustrating challenge of language barriers. Industry-standard directories coupled with a "lightning-fast" search engine make ItalianModa.com an ideal tool to find virtually anything needed in the world of Italian fashion. Indeed, it's developers describe it as "a one-stop marketplace to find, look at, or place an order for merchandise that would be otherwise hard to find and much too costly." The ItalianModa Marketplace
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack