ITALY: New Online Sourcing Tool For Italian Fashion And Textiles
Trying to find new suppliers and conduct successful business through the Internet can be costly, time-consuming and frustrating. But for the team behind the newly-launched ItalianModa website, these problems were seen as evidence that there was a gap in the market for a site that would enable any fashion or textile retailer, wholesaler, or buyer to find one of the largest selections of suppliers of authentic "made in Italy" products - and get in touch with these manufacturers directly, easily and quickly without the frustrating challenge of language barriers. Industry-standard directories coupled with a "lightning-fast" search engine make ItalianModa.com an ideal tool to find virtually anything needed in the world of Italian fashion. Indeed, it's developers describe it as "a one-stop marketplace to find, look at, or place an order for merchandise that would be otherwise hard to find and much too costly." The ItalianModa Marketplace
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022