KOREA: New Online Textile Marketplace Launches
Textopia.com, a new textile e-marketplace, opened to the public today after stringent beta testing which spanned over two months. It provides a real-time marketplace for textiles ranging from raw materials to in-greige and real-time information about the market and prices. Textopia.com said that it would provide its services free of charge for the first year of its operations and welcomes businesses of every size to join up and enjoy the services and facilities provided.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores