USA: New Option For Digital Garment Printing
Rehance, the patented environmentally friendly, water-based printing solution that produces a breathable print on both cotton and nylon fabrics, has been successfully employed using digital printing technology. The product's joint development partner TS Designs Inc employed consultant Vince Cahill of VCE Solutions to select digital printing systems that could best print Rehance chemistry. Working with Patrice Giraud of ESISAR at the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble, Mr Cahill employed an innovative print system to successfully image cotton and nylon fabrics with Rehance chemistries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020