USA: New Parkdale America Plant Creates Scores Of Jobs
Yarn manufacturer Parkdale America on Tuesday unveiled plans to expand its North Carolina operation in a move that will create more than 100 jobs as part of a $2.7 million investment. The Gastonia-based company, which produces yarn for knitting and weaving, operates 17 other factories in North Carolina and said it will expand its operation to an empty textile unit in Rutherford County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"