US: New partnership to speed seasonal sports colours
Color Solutions International (CSI), a division of dye specialist DyStar, is teaming up with Ideas Active Sports Design Network to speed the development of on-trend seasonal colours for brands and retailers.
The move will see CSI specify colours based on seasonal trend forecasts from Ideas, with these the then formulated with production-ready recipes based on globally available dyes from DyStar.
As well as speeding the seasonal palette development process, the companies say it will also help improve colour accuracy and consistency from design to garment.
The Ideas colour forecast is aimed specifically at the international sports market, with forecasts made two years ahead of the season by sports design professionals.
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- World cotton trade seen stable in 2015/16
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry