US: New partnership to speed seasonal sports colours
Color Solutions International (CSI), a division of dye specialist DyStar, is teaming up with Ideas Active Sports Design Network to speed the development of on-trend seasonal colours for brands and retailers.
The move will see CSI specify colours based on seasonal trend forecasts from Ideas, with these the then formulated with production-ready recipes based on globally available dyes from DyStar.
As well as speeding the seasonal palette development process, the companies say it will also help improve colour accuracy and consistency from design to garment.
The Ideas colour forecast is aimed specifically at the international sports market, with forecasts made two years ahead of the season by sports design professionals.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Macy’s increases sustainability efforts
- Wal-Mart replaces US division chief
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges