US: New partnership to speed seasonal sports colours
Color Solutions International (CSI), a division of dye specialist DyStar, is teaming up with Ideas Active Sports Design Network to speed the development of on-trend seasonal colours for brands and retailers.
The move will see CSI specify colours based on seasonal trend forecasts from Ideas, with these the then formulated with production-ready recipes based on globally available dyes from DyStar.
As well as speeding the seasonal palette development process, the companies say it will also help improve colour accuracy and consistency from design to garment.
The Ideas colour forecast is aimed specifically at the international sports market, with forecasts made two years ahead of the season by sports design professionals.
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020