US: New partnership to speed seasonal sports colours
Color Solutions International (CSI), a division of dye specialist DyStar, is teaming up with Ideas Active Sports Design Network to speed the development of on-trend seasonal colours for brands and retailers.
The move will see CSI specify colours based on seasonal trend forecasts from Ideas, with these the then formulated with production-ready recipes based on globally available dyes from DyStar.
As well as speeding the seasonal palette development process, the companies say it will also help improve colour accuracy and consistency from design to garment.
The Ideas colour forecast is aimed specifically at the international sports market, with forecasts made two years ahead of the season by sports design professionals.
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024