US: New partnership to speed seasonal sports colours
Color Solutions International (CSI), a division of dye specialist DyStar, is teaming up with Ideas Active Sports Design Network to speed the development of on-trend seasonal colours for brands and retailers.
The move will see CSI specify colours based on seasonal trend forecasts from Ideas, with these the then formulated with production-ready recipes based on globally available dyes from DyStar.
As well as speeding the seasonal palette development process, the companies say it will also help improve colour accuracy and consistency from design to garment.
The Ideas colour forecast is aimed specifically at the international sports market, with forecasts made two years ahead of the season by sports design professionals.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020