PAKISTAN: New Port Of Call For World's Biggest Textile Fair
The organiser of the world's biggest textile fair, Heimtexil, is looking at plans to hold the exhibition in Pakistan. Messe Frankfurt said it is waiting for the Indian government to give the green light and back its plans. Companies from all over the world currently attend Heimtextil to exhibit their latest products. One section of the exhibition, `Dreamland', is devoted to companies making state-of-the-art textile goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores