USA: New President and CEO For LVMH Solstice
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, today announced that Helen Neff has been appointed as president and chief executive officer of Solstice, its sunglasses retail business. In this new position, Ms Neff will provide leadership to the continued development of the Solstice concept. Currently, there are three Solstice stores which Ms Neff will oversee. She will also take charge on the planning for the opening of three additional Solstice stores in Glendale Galleria, Tysons Corner in Virginia and Valley Fair, near San Jose and further possible expansion of the concept.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts