USA: New President and CEO For LVMH Solstice
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, today announced that Helen Neff has been appointed as president and chief executive officer of Solstice, its sunglasses retail business. In this new position, Ms Neff will provide leadership to the continued development of the Solstice concept. Currently, there are three Solstice stores which Ms Neff will oversee. She will also take charge on the planning for the opening of three additional Solstice stores in Glendale Galleria, Tysons Corner in Virginia and Valley Fair, near San Jose and further possible expansion of the concept.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack