USA: New President For American Fibers and Yarns
Frank Andrusko will continue with the company in the role of advisor to the president and will be responsible for special projects. Frank commented, "My emphasis will be to develop new opportunities AFY has that will significantly enhance our growth."
Mike commented, "I'm excited to join the AFY team and to help continue its tradition of providing quality products and solutions to its customer base. Our focus will be to grow the business and continue the drive to establish AFY as a leading filament yarn supplier."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores