USA: New President For Duck Head Apparel
William V. Roberti is to serve as president and chief operating officer of Duck Head Apparel Company Inc (Amex: DHA). Robert D. Rockey will remain as chairman and CEO, the company says.Mr Roberti was previously president and CEO of the Plaid Clothing Group Inc, which was engaged in the men's wear business from 1996 to 1998. From 1987 to 1994, he served as president and CEO of Brooks Brothers Inc. Prior to his leadership role at Brooks Brothers, Roberti was Division Chairman and CEO of the Emerging Growth Business Group at Zale Corporation."Bill Roberti brings an impressive history of experience and achievement, particularly in the men's wear industry, to Duck Head," Bob Rockey stated. "His appointment as president and COO will be a positive step in continuing the company's turn-around and assures a smooth transfer of leadership," he said. Rockey is scheduled to step down from the CEO position next spring, but expects to continue as chairman.Mr Rockey added that the company's Corporate Governance Committee will recommend that the Board elect Mr Roberti as a director of the company following the company's upcoming annual meeting of shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022