USA: New President For Duck Head Apparel
William V. Roberti is to serve as president and chief operating officer of Duck Head Apparel Company Inc (Amex: DHA). Robert D. Rockey will remain as chairman and CEO, the company says.Mr Roberti was previously president and CEO of the Plaid Clothing Group Inc, which was engaged in the men's wear business from 1996 to 1998. From 1987 to 1994, he served as president and CEO of Brooks Brothers Inc. Prior to his leadership role at Brooks Brothers, Roberti was Division Chairman and CEO of the Emerging Growth Business Group at Zale Corporation."Bill Roberti brings an impressive history of experience and achievement, particularly in the men's wear industry, to Duck Head," Bob Rockey stated. "His appointment as president and COO will be a positive step in continuing the company's turn-around and assures a smooth transfer of leadership," he said. Rockey is scheduled to step down from the CEO position next spring, but expects to continue as chairman.Mr Rockey added that the company's Corporate Governance Committee will recommend that the Board elect Mr Roberti as a director of the company following the company's upcoming annual meeting of shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack