US: New president for Tommy Bahama
Phoenix Footwear Group has appointed Krista Treide as president of its newly acquired Tommy Bahama Footwear division.
An industry veteran, Treide joined Phoenix this week from Global Brand Marketing, where she was vice president and worked on brands including Diesel, Nautica and XOXO.
"During her distinguished career in the footwear industry, Treide has build a strong skill set that encompasses strategic planning, merchandising, sales and brand management," said Phoenix Footwear chief exeutive Richard White.
Treide said: "I look forward to building upon Phoenix's existing strengths, while exploring new opportunities and partnerships to expand Tommy Bahama's product offering and distribution."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Sportswear giant adidas has clinched a long-term partnership deal with tennis superstar Andre Agassi, who previously held a contract with archrival Nike....
Independent music label Dischord Records has forced sportswear giant Nike Inc to apologise for unlawfully using artwork from a punk-rock record cover in a promotional campaign for skateboarding appar...
Nike Inc, the world's biggest athletic-shoe maker, said fourth-quarter earnings rose 15 percent, encouraged by sales of high- priced Air Jordan and Shox sneakers....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
Men's and women's apparel company Perry Ellis International Inc has named Al Derago senior vice president of the Nike swim division, effective today....
Sportswear giant Nike Inc has warned football club Manchester United that it may pull out of their £303 million sponsorship deal if the club doesn't improve its performance....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022