FRANCE: New SCM System Installed At Du Pareil Au Meme
French children's apparel maker and retailer Du Pareil Au Meme is optimising its sales forecasts and in-store replenishment at its 180 outlets worldwide with the help of supply chain and content management software from Italian developer TXT e-solutions.
The French group's chairman, Georges Spitzer, said the new system would enable the company to meet its growth objectives.
Du Pareil Au Meme expects an improvement in sales via reduction of stock-outs and inventories, Spitzer added.
Founded in 1986, Du Pareil Au Meme operates through three main divisions, including children's clothes and accessories, toddler's apparel and toys and the children's shoes.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores