UK: New Secretary For John David Group
Small, who currently holds the position of operations finance director for Intercare Group Plc, will also become a member of both the London-based company's board and executive board.
He will step into the role on January 1, 2004, replacing Malcolm Blackhurst who announced his resignation last month.
Companies: JD Sports Fashion Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
John David Group, which owns sportswear chain JD Sports, has reported a slump in sales since July on a combination of poor consumer spending and internal problems....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022