UK: New Senior Positions At Start-Rite
Start-Rite Shoes has made two new appointments to its main group board of directors. The importance of exports to the company is reflected in the announcement of a new position, that of director of exports and business development. John Bennett, who moves to the company's headquarters in Norwich from France, where he has been a Start-Rite agent since 1982, has filled the role. Over that time he has grown the company's business significantly to make France the number one export market for the brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"