US: New software buys increase Infor’s market share
Infor, one of the world's largest providers of enterprise software, has completed three acquisitions which broaden its offerings and provide a wider choice of products for customers.
In addition to closing a deal to buy SSA Global, Infor has acquired Extensity, a supplier of financial performance management software, and Systems Union Group, a UK-based provider of financial and performance management solutions.
Infor already owns RunTime, a specialist division that provides software solutions for the apparel and footwear industry, which it bought from Geac Computer Corporation Ltd last November.
The deals mean that Infor now has annual revenues totalling $2.1bn, offices in 100 countries and approximately 70,000 customers.
"We are broadening our offering to include solutions that will enable our customers to improve performance throughout the organisation," explains Jim Schaper, chairman and CEO of Infor.
"Companies can now choose fully integrated solutions for specific industries as well as standalone solutions from one provider."
Extensity and Systems Union products will be delivered as part of Infor's best-in-class solutions such as enterprise asset management, customer relationship management, and supply chain planning and execution.
The two stage transaction was financed through a combination of cash on balance sheet and committed debt financing.
The aggregate facilities are comprised of a $150m revolving credit facility, $2.25bn term loan facility, and a $1.425bn senior subordinated bridge facility.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
New software products to help take the pain out of bringing complex collections to market led the field at IMB 2006. Intended to tackle the problem of managing and controlling product data and imagery...
The biggest, the best, the smallest, and the most revolutionary clothing machinery developments were all on show at IMB 2006. Niki Tait visited the fair in Cologne, Germany and reports here on some of...
Private equity firm Golden Gate Capital has completed its acquisition of software developer Geac Computer Corporation Limited....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report