USA: New Software To Improve Assortment Planning At Kiabi
Kiabi, a rapidly growing apparel retailer with 100 stores across Europe, has selected Retek's Merchandise Planning solution to improve its assortment planning. "Kiabi provides apparel ranging from men's to baby brands," said Olivier Doucy, organisation and methodology manager at Kiabi. "With our broad product range, we have a critical need to identify, quantify and plan for our customer's demands."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"