USA: New Software To Improve Assortment Planning At Kiabi
Kiabi, a rapidly growing apparel retailer with 100 stores across Europe, has selected Retek's Merchandise Planning solution to improve its assortment planning.
"Kiabi provides apparel ranging from men's to baby brands," said Olivier Doucy, organisation and methodology manager at Kiabi. "With our broad product range, we have a critical need to identify, quantify and plan for our customer's demands."
The company will implement the Retek solution to reconcile product and financial plans. The software will replace paper-based planning systems at a departmental level, and introduce a common work methodology for planning across all brands in line with unique customer profiles.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report