USA: New Sun Protection Clothing Label Launched
Health-conscious US consumers will soon be able to buy a wide range of sun protection clothing that has been a hit in sun-soaked Australia. Up to 70 garments ranging from shirts, shorts and hats will be available from June through a catalogue from a new company called Coolibar. The garments protect the wearer from sunburn and skin cancer by blocking out harmful ultraviolet rays and are made out of tight-weave cottons, microfibre and polyester-type knit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"