JAPAN: New Wacoal Line Offers Health Benefits
The company said its new Daily Wellness line will include garments such as blood circulation stimulation stockings. The collection will be sold in department stores from next spring and in up to 50 Daily Wellness stores by 2005 as Wacoal targets annual sales of $12.1m.
Companies: Wacoal Holdings
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ladies' underwear manufacturer Wacoal Corp is to become a holding company from 1 October to enable better execution of acquisitions and mergers as well as to allow it to carry out a restructuring stra...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack