SWEDEN: New Wave Group sells shares in Russian subsidiary
Swedish brand group New Wave Group has sold its shares - representing 51% of the capital and votes - in Russian subsidiary CJSC (NW Russia) to the minority shareholders in the company.
In connection, New Wave Group has also made a capital injection to NW Russia through depreciation of loans, a statement said.
In connection with the transfer, a distribution agreement has been signed with NW Russia, which gives NW Russia the exclusive rights to sell promo wear under the trademarks New Wave, Clique, and Texas Bull in Russia until the end of 2014.
New Wave Group creates, acquires and develops promo, sports, gift and interior design trademarks and products.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report