SWEDEN: New Wave Rides Into Dutch Apparel Firm X-Tend
Swedish apparel firm New Wave Group AB on Tuesday revealed it had acquired a controlling stake in Dutch clothing company X-Tend BV for an undisclosed sum.
New Wave said it has a five-year option to acquire the outstanding 49 per cent holding and added X-Tend will distribute its profile-clothing concept MacOne/JingHam in the Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth