FRANCE: New Yarn Exhibition Launched Alongside PV
Expofil SA has announced it has created a new subsidiary called Fil Event SAS to organise a new yarn show that will take place twice a year at Paris Nord Villepinte. Titled Fil Event, the new exhibition will be held next to Premiere Vision with the first show planned for September 21/22, 2002. Up to 60 exhibitors are expected to attend the inaugural event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"