US: New York & Co names Celia Rao Visconti as marketing chief
Women's fashion retailer New York & Company Inc has appointed Celia Rao Visconti as its chief marketing officer, replacing Robert J Luzzi who left the company last week to take up a similar post at AnnTaylor Stores.
In her new role Ms Visconti will have overall responsibility for creating and implementing an integrated brand marketing strategy for all aspects of the New York & Company and JasmineSola businesses.
She joins the company from Andrew Marc Inc where she was senior vice president, marketing and communications. Prior to this, she was senior vice president, marketing at Tommy Hilfiger.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' January 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
US apparel chain New York & Company today (7 February) said fourth quarter sales fell 4.7% to $359.4m, from $377.3m for the same period last year....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' December 2007 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts