US: New York & Co promotes Munnelly to EVP merchandising
New York & Co has promoted Christine Munnelly from senior vice president of merchandising to executive vice president of merchandising.
The US apparel chain said she previously oversaw the company's casual business.
"Her experience and wealth of industry knowledge combined with her commitment to our customer strongly align with our business objectives. I look forward to continuing to work closely with her as we move forward."
Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale has acquired online apparel and footwear business GoJane.com as it looks to drive e-commerce growth....
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Teen fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc is has urged its shareholders to reject efforts by dissident investor Clinton Group to replace experienced board members - and says it has taken "positive steps"...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019