US: New York & Co promotes Munnelly to EVP merchandising
New York & Co has promoted Christine Munnelly from senior vice president of merchandising to executive vice president of merchandising.
The US apparel chain said she previously oversaw the company's casual business.
"Her experience and wealth of industry knowledge combined with her commitment to our customer strongly align with our business objectives. I look forward to continuing to work closely with her as we move forward."
Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale has acquired online apparel and footwear business GoJane.com as it looks to drive e-commerce growth....
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Teen fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc is has urged its shareholders to reject efforts by dissident investor Clinton Group to replace experienced board members - and says it has taken "positive steps"...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020