US: New York & Co promotes Munnelly to EVP merchandising
New York & Co has promoted Christine Munnelly from senior vice president of merchandising to executive vice president of merchandising.
The US apparel chain said she previously oversaw the company's casual business.
"Her experience and wealth of industry knowledge combined with her commitment to our customer strongly align with our business objectives. I look forward to continuing to work closely with her as we move forward."
Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale has acquired online apparel and footwear business GoJane.com as it looks to drive e-commerce growth....
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Teen fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc is has urged its shareholders to reject efforts by dissident investor Clinton Group to replace experienced board members - and says it has taken "positive steps"...
- Latest TPP talks fail to clinch a deal
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- COMMENT: Wearable tech – a passing fashion?
- Software solutions: Digital design and prototyping
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Fabric sourcing tool links mills with design teams
- Coats Group swings to substantial H1 loss
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019