US: New York & Co promotes Munnelly to EVP merchandising
New York & Co has promoted Christine Munnelly from senior vice president of merchandising to executive vice president of merchandising.
The US apparel chain said she previously oversaw the company's casual business.
"Her experience and wealth of industry knowledge combined with her commitment to our customer strongly align with our business objectives. I look forward to continuing to work closely with her as we move forward."
Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale has acquired online apparel and footwear business GoJane.com as it looks to drive e-commerce growth....
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Teen fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc is has urged its shareholders to reject efforts by dissident investor Clinton Group to replace experienced board members - and says it has taken "positive steps"...
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled