US: New York & Co promotes Munnelly to EVP merchandising
New York & Co has promoted Christine Munnelly from senior vice president of merchandising to executive vice president of merchandising.
The US apparel chain said she previously oversaw the company's casual business.
"Her experience and wealth of industry knowledge combined with her commitment to our customer strongly align with our business objectives. I look forward to continuing to work closely with her as we move forward."
Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale has acquired online apparel and footwear business GoJane.com as it looks to drive e-commerce growth....
Teen retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Lynda Davey as chairman following the resignation of Hal Kahn and three other directors. ...
Teen fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc is has urged its shareholders to reject efforts by dissident investor Clinton Group to replace experienced board members - and says it has taken "positive steps"...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015