USA: Newgistics Expands Board Of Directors
Newgistics Inc, a supply chain management company specialising in reverse logistics and returns management, has appointed David Boothby and John C Campanelli to its board of directors. David is senior vice president of operations for The Spiegel Group, and John is president of RR Donnelley Logistics Services,
They join other top-level executives from companies with expertise in customer service, sales, logistics and technology.
Newgistics Inc integrates technology with established logistics systems to create operational efficiencies for multiple business verticals. It focuses on delivering reverse logistics solutions to optimise the entire supply chain.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth