US: NexCen Brands CEO resigns
Robert W D'Loren has resigned as chief executive officer of global brand manager NexCen Brands Inc, and will be replaced by the company's executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer, Kenneth J Hall.
Company chairman David S Oros said: "Ken has been instrumental in completing the restructuring of the sompany's financing arrangements and we are confident in his ability to lead NexCen as the company continues to execute the business restructuring plan initiated in May, which focuses on the franchising business."
The company, whose franchised brands include The Athlete's Foot and Shoebox New York, is to begin a search for a new chief financial officer.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
NexCen Brands is to expand its Shoebox New York franchised stores into Kuwait under a deal which calls for the launch of at least three shops over a ten-year term....
Peacock International Holdings has spent about US$10m in acquiring the Bill Blass licensing business from NexCen Brands....
Footwear retailer Shoebox New York has opened its first international store in Vietnam, selling one-third of its stock in the first three days of operation....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022