US: NexCen launches Spanish-language version of franchise site
US fashion retailer NexCen Brands has introduced a Spanish-language version of its NexCen Franchise Portal Web site, which was launched earlier this year.
The company said that developing the bilingual Web portal was part of NexCen's ongoing commitment to attracting diverse franchisees.
"We recognise that our brands have a truly global appeal," said Chris Dull, president of NexCen Franchise Management, the franchising subsidiary of NexCen Brands. "Creating an equally seamless version of our existing Web portal for Spanish-speaking visitors is a natural next step in connecting and communicating with potential franchisees."
The new Spanish-language Web portal displays global opportunities for becoming a franchisee with the firm. Visitors to the Web portal can also sign up for NexCen franchise events and seminars, as well as NexCen's social network and mailing list.
NexCen owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes two retail franchise concepts - TAF and Shoebox New York.
NexCen Brands Inc, owner of the TAF and Shoebox New York retail franchise concepts, has narrowed its fourth quarter and full-year losses, but says it is "evaluating various strategic alternatives" for...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020