US: NexCen to expand Shoebox New York into Kuwait
NexCen Brands is to expand its Shoebox New York franchised stores into Kuwait under a deal which calls for the launch of at least three shops over a ten-year term.
The stores, selling women's footwear, handbags and accessories, will be operated by the same firm that has opened 11 The Athlete's Foot stores - another NexCen brand - in Kuwait.
Chris Dull, president of NexCen Franchise Management, the franchising subsidiary of NexCen Brands, said: "We believe the Middle East is a very attractive market for all of our brands."
This is the third international agreement for Shoebox New York, which recently revealed plans to step into South Korea and Vietnam.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
NexCen Brands Inc has signed new license agreements with RCG Corporation giving it the right to sublicense the TAF (formerly The Athlete's Foot) trademarks and trade dress in Australia and New Zealand...
Brand management firm NexCen Brands has announced the opening of the first Shoebox New York franchised luxury shoe store in the Middle East....
TAF, previously known as The Athlete's Foot, has opened its first franchised store in Africa under a franchise agreement signed last October....
NexCen Brands Inc has opened the first franchised store in Lebanon under its TAF banner, previously known as The Athlete's Foot, as part of plans to extend its franchised brands into new international...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022