US: NexCen to expand Shoebox New York into Kuwait
NexCen Brands is to expand its Shoebox New York franchised stores into Kuwait under a deal which calls for the launch of at least three shops over a ten-year term.
The stores, selling women's footwear, handbags and accessories, will be operated by the same firm that has opened 11 The Athlete's Foot stores - another NexCen brand - in Kuwait.
Chris Dull, president of NexCen Franchise Management, the franchising subsidiary of NexCen Brands, said: "We believe the Middle East is a very attractive market for all of our brands."
This is the third international agreement for Shoebox New York, which recently revealed plans to step into South Korea and Vietnam.
NexCen Brands Inc has signed new license agreements with RCG Corporation giving it the right to sublicense the TAF (formerly The Athlete's Foot) trademarks and trade dress in Australia and New Zealand...
Brand management firm NexCen Brands has announced the opening of the first Shoebox New York franchised luxury shoe store in the Middle East....
TAF, previously known as The Athlete's Foot, has opened its first franchised store in Africa under a franchise agreement signed last October....
NexCen Brands Inc has opened the first franchised store in Lebanon under its TAF banner, previously known as The Athlete's Foot, as part of plans to extend its franchised brands into new international...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020