USA: Next Names VP, Planning & Development
Sportswear and promotional products company Next has named Rick Talbert as vice president of planning and development.
Talbert joins Next after ten years with Honeywell International working as a critical projects manager.
In his new role, Talbert will take over responsibility for analysing needs, purchasing, and learning the general facets of Next, with a focus on maximising operational efficiencies, overall business potential and increasing bottom line profitability.
Investor relations director Jason Assad said: "Rick's skill sets are perfectly suited to fill a vital roll within Next as we aggressively focus on making sure our strong revenue growth translates into bottom line profits."
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020