US: Next signs General Motors deal
US-based Next Inc has signed a deal with General Motors that has approved the company as the only apparel licensee able to develop product for the new Camaro concept car.
Next is a sales and marketing organisation that designs, develops, markets, and distributes licensed and branded promotional products and imprinted sportswear.
Robert Budd, Next Marketing CEO, said: "We're very pleased that General Motors has entrusted us to be a part of the launch of the new Chevrolet Camaro. This is a clear testimonial to the work that we have done for the G.M. license program, the viability of our distribution channels and the incredible talent of our design team."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020