UK: Next Socks Stay Fresher For Longer
Britain's high streets will be a fresher place this summer following news that retailer Next Plc is launching a range of men's socks treated with an odour-reducing antimicrobial later this month. Growing consumer interest in fabric technologies that increase performance and comfort prompted Next to treat itsocks with Purista, the consumer antimicrobial product from Avecia. "Treating the socks with the antimicrobial has meant we can offer our customers added value, as we're including this additional benefit without increasing the selling price," said Christine Gerrard, head of public relations at Next.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth