MEXICO: NGC Appoints Thyssen As Marketing Representative
With more than 30 years of experience in the apparel and sewn-products industries, Thyssen will manage the company's sales and marketing activities for NGC's products, including TPM, or The Production Manager; Full-Package Management System; and e-SPS, NGC's Web-based sourcing and production system.
He will be based in Mexico City. NGC's current customers in Mexico include Russell Corp., Maidenform, Alianza Textil, Marel, Best Jean Package, Jobar, Vickyform, William Carter, Manchester, Jones Apparel, Unifirst Corp, and Rainbeau Americas.
Prior to joining NGC, Thyssen handled sales and marketing initiatives for Gerber Garment Technology and Singer throughout Mexico and Central America.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell is to axe about 2,300 jobs and stop retirement benefits as part of a large-scale restructuring....
Wilsons The Leather Experts has selected New Generation Computing (NGC's) product lifecycle management technology e-PDM, Internet Product Development Manager, completing its end-to-end product lifecyc...
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell has lowered its full-year profit and sales predictions and said it will take aggressive action in early 2006 to boost its earnings....
Scottish kilt maker Hector Russell has been acquired by larger competitor Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group, which plans to expand the business....
Russell Corporation today blamed delays in the full implementation of CAFTA and the effects of Hurricane Katrina for lower third quarter forecasts....
Athletic and sports goods company Russell Corporation says it is axing the position of president and chief operating officer as part of efforts to flatten its organisational structure....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
Athletic and sporting goods company Russell Corporation has named Victoria Beck as a vice president of the company, effective as of 1 September....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts